SEARCA in cooperation with UNESCO and the French Embassy in the Philippines is now accepting abstracts for the ICT-Asia 2015 Workshop. The workshop is organized into 4 plenary sessions consisting of panel discussions focusing on the following themes:
- Climate Change Modeling and Monitoring
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- ICT Applications to Food Security
- Urban and Rural Informatics
Please note that there will only be a maximum of 5 presentations for each of the Plenary Sessions. Each presenter will be given 15 minutes for his/her presentation (10 min on scientific programmes or projects, 5 min. on past or potential cooperation on the topic). Group presentations are accepted, and will be given additional 5 minutes to present.
Participants may be scientists sponsored by ICT-Asia in the past, scientists intending to apply for 2015 call for projects, heads of International Relations of public and private research bodies.
Participants are selected through the present call for abstract.
All abstracts must be submitted ONLINE and must contain the following information:
- Conference Theme (please see above, i.e., Climate Change Modeling and Monitoring, Disaster Risk Reduction, etc.)
- Details of authors’ names and affiliations. Please provide the potential speaker’s e-mail and mailing address
- Content (<300 words). Include introduction, concise details of methods and results, potential/past benefits from cooperation with Asian or French research units, and conclusions and references
- Speaker´s biography and photo
Please submit your abstract in a word document (max 5MB) via e-mail to:
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Abstract submissions close: 15 April 2015
Abstract acceptance notifications issued to authors: 20 April 2015
For more information please visit the website at http://bit.ly/ictasia2015