*Deadline for abstract submission of 250 words is 1 June 2015*
Submit abstracts to: email@example.com
On 25-27 November 2015, APTCCARN (Asia Pacific Tropical Climate Conservation Art Research Network) will hold its 4th Meeting in Taiwan at the Conservation Center, Cheng Shiu University. With a focus on Asia Pacific’s diverse climate, history and future, the meeting aims to embrace cultural materials conservation in the region, our experiences and the future.
1) The effect of tropical climates on cultural materials;
2) Their unique degradation mechanisms;
3) The environment and current realities of collections care;
4) Standards and principles of conservation practice in tropical climates; and
5) The impact of Asia Pacific culture and geography on artists’ material choices, techniques and artists’ intentions.
More information, click here.