The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) recently published Project Exemplar in Southeast Asia which showcases some of the highly effective initiatives undertaken by units within SEAMEO to improve lives across the region.
The book presents good practices and examples of pioneering programmes which seek to provide recommendations and solutions which address national, regional and global educational concerns.
Among the many articles, the following are included:
- Reaching the Unreached: Collaborative Projects to Reach the Unreached in Southeast Asia and Achieve the Education for All Goals by 2015
- text2teach: A Technology Solution for Better Teaching and Learning in Southeast Asia
- Capacity Building Programmes for Language Teachers (Arabic, Chinese, German, Indonesian, Japanese)
- Strategy for Integrating Biofuels and Rural Renewable Energy Production in Agriculture for Poverty Reduction in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
- ICT and HIV/AIDS Preventive Education in the Cross-borders Areas of the Greater Mekong Sub-region
- Establishment of the Joint Community Empowerment Centre for Poverty Alleviation and Biodiversity Conservation at the Karawang International Industrial City, Indonesia
Link to Publication: