The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1965 among governments of Southeast Asian countries to promote cooperation in education, science and culture in the region. We are now seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the following position:
- Thai national, 35 years of minimum age.
- Possess a Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Have a minimum of 5-year experiences in financial management, managerial or fund accounting.
- Preferably working experience in large institution or international organization.
- Familiarity with the operation of computerized accounting software.
- Possess leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Internet and E-mail.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including salary and living allowance, medical benefits and provident fund for the right candidate. Interested candidates please submit your resume with expected salary and recent photo by 27 January 2015 to:
SEAMEO Secretariat, 920 Sukhumvit Rd. (near Soi 40), Bangkok 10110
On-line application form here.
– See more at: http://www.seameo-spafa.org/news_events_detail.php?tid=501#sthash.N3pynPla.dpuf