Category: General Service Staff
Tenure of Appointment: Contract for 3 years (renewable/inclusive of a probationary period of six months)
Deadline for application submissions: 9 March 2018
Qualification and Experiences
– Thai National
– Age range 30-40 at time of application
– Minimum: Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business
– At least 5 years of experience in office work as an accountant
– Good command of oral and written English
Duties and responsibilities
- Check and maintain accurate and up-to-date available fund for expenditure.
- Prepare cheques for payment based upon vouchers and supporting documents.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations over cash receipts and disbursement of petty cash including records keeping and replenishment at the appropriate schedule to ensure smooth financial operation.
- Prepare payment of salary, overtime, per diem including the notification to banks where applicable.
- Prepare and record obligated voucher, cash voucher, journal voucher and other necessary voucher.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and trial balance reports.
- Prepare necessary documents to support the external auditors in conducting the financial audit.
- Be responsible for the preparation of financial report, working papers and documents related to financial matters as and when required.
- Undertake such other duties as the Centre Director, Administrative Officer and Finance Manager may assign, commensurating with the scope, purpose and that which can be reasonably expected of the post.
Interested applicants should send CV, Cover Letter and completed Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 March 2018.