- The Research Institute of Language and Culture of Asia, Mahidol University (mainly assists in public relations, with its lecturers and students acting as moderators for the forum);
- The Thai Human Imagery Museum (offers staff to help organize the venue, and bears the expenses for refreshment).
- To to contribute useful museum knowledge to community learning centres and small-to-medium sized museums
- To exchange knowledge between experienced museum staff and individuals from community learning centres and small–to-medium sized museums
- To encourage museum staff to be aware of current issues
- Museum personnel are more active in their work.
- Museum personnel are encouraged to learn from, and to share new ideas with, their colleagues.
- Museum personnel can apply experiences and knowledge from the forum in their actual work.
- The interested public pays more attention to small-to-medium sized museums and local learning centres.