Category: General Service Staff Tenure of Appointment: Contract for 3 years (renewable/inclusive of a probationary period of six months) Deadline for application submissions: 9 March 2018 Qualification and Experiences – Thai National – Age range 30-40 at time of application – Minimum: Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business – At least 5 years of experience in office work as an accountant – Good command of oral and written English Duties and responsibilities
- Check and maintain accurate and up-to-date available fund for expenditure.
- Prepare cheques for payment based upon vouchers and supporting documents.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations over cash receipts and disbursement of petty cash including records keeping and replenishment at the appropriate schedule to ensure smooth financial operation.
- Prepare payment of salary, overtime, per diem including the notification to banks where applicable.
- Prepare and record obligated voucher, cash voucher, journal voucher and other necessary voucher.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and trial balance reports.
- Prepare necessary documents to support the external auditors in conducting the financial audit.
- Be responsible for the preparation of financial report, working papers and documents related to financial matters as and when required.
- Undertake such other duties as the Centre Director, Administrative Officer and Finance Manager may assign, commensurating with the scope, purpose and that which can be reasonably expected of the post.