Category: General Service Staff
Tenure of Appointment: Full-time, Contract for 3 years (renewable/inclusive of a probationary period of six months). Position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Remuneration: Monthly salary 21,000 – 28,000 THB plus benefits
Deadline for application submissions: 26 June 2022
Qualification and Experiences
- Southeast Asian (ASEAN + East Timor) national.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in a field related to the Centre’s mandate (e.g. archaeology, anthropology, art history, museology, performing arts, visual arts, cultural heritage, cultural resource management, etc.)
- Proficiency in academic writing and communication in English. Proficiency in other languages is an asset.
- At least two years experience working in a related or relevant field, with familiarity in one or more areas of the Centre’s mandate.
- Ability to plan, develop and implement projects.
- Computer literacy skills and familiarity with a range of office software.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct research activities and knowledge dissemination in the fields of the Centre’s mandate in support of the programme activities under the supervision of Centre Director, Senior Specialists and Specialists.
- Assist in the organization and implementation of the Centre’s programmes and activities such as seminars, training programmes, and workshops.
- Represent SPAFA in a professional capacity at national and international seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Centre Director, commensurate with the scope, purpose and that which can be reasonably expected of the post.