Category: General Service Staff
Tenure of Appointment: Full-time, Contract for 3 years (renewable/inclusive of a probationary period of six months). Position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Remuneration: Monthly salary 21,000 – 28,000 THB plus benefits
Deadline for application submissions: 26 June 2022
Qualification and Experiences
- Southeast Asian (ASEAN + East Timor) national.
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in a field related to the Centre’s mandate (e.g. archaeology, anthropology, art history, museology, performing arts, visual arts, cultural heritage, cultural resource management, etc.)
- Proficiency in academic writing and communication in English. Proficiency in other languages is an asset.
- At least two years experience working in a related or relevant field, with familiarity in one or more areas of the Centre’s mandate.
- Ability to plan, develop and implement projects.
- Computer literacy skills and familiarity with a range of office software.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct research activities and knowledge dissemination in the fields of the Centre’s mandate in support of the programme activities under the supervision of Centre Director, Senior Specialists and Specialists.
- Assist in the organization and implementation of the Centre’s programmes and activities such as seminars, training programmes, and workshops.
- Represent SPAFA in a professional capacity at national and international seminars, workshops, and conferences.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the Centre Director, commensurate with the scope, purpose and that which can be reasonably expected of the post.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and completed SEAMEO SPAFA Application Form to email@example.com by 26 June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.