We are pleased to announce that the SPAFA Journal is now listed in Scopus.
Many institutions and universities are increasingly concerned with being published in a Scopus journal, since being indexed means that the journal has been curated and screened for quality.
We had put the SPAFA Journal up for consideration more than a year ago and since then a board of reviewers have assessed the site. According to the review:
- The journal consistently includes articles that are scientifically sound and relevant to an international academic or professional audience in this field.
- The journal has scholarly relevance as evidenced by citations in other journals currently covered by Scopus.
- This title addresses a subject area not properly covered by an existing journal.
- The journal has clear aims and scope/journal policies that are consistent with the journal’s content.
- Peer review type is clearly stated and is supported by appropriate reviewer guidelines.
As of June 2020, the Scopus database has been indexing all articles from the SPAFA Journal from 2019 onwards.
Submissions to the SPAFA Journal are accepted all-year round, and all our articles are freely-accessible.